This site contains links to other sites. Tooele City is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This site has physical and electronic security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of these sites, or your dealings with these web sites, you can contact:
Oquirrh Hills Golf Course
1255 East Vine Street
Tooele, Utah 84074
Phone: (435) 882-4220
These web sites (the “Web Site”) are operated by Tooele City (the “City ”, or “We” or “Our”). The information and policies below (the “Policies”) apply to your (“Your” or “You”) use of the Web Site. The Policies do not apply to other web sites that may be linked to, accessible through, or otherwise mentioned on, the Web Site. You should consult these other web sites for information regarding the policies and procedures applicable to your use of such web sites.
The City of Tooele maintains this Web Site as a convenience to the public to enhance the public's knowledge regarding the City, and to promote a better understanding of Tooele City. All access to this Web Site is at the pleasure of Tooele City.
Use and Availability of the Web Site
The City strives to provide a safe and enjoyable online environment. However, We assume no liability for any damages or loss of any kind that might arise from:
- Your use of, or the inability to use, the Web Site, or the information and resources contained on the Web Site;
- Any improper or incorrect use of the Web Site, or the information and resources contained on the Web Site; or
- Any virus or other contamination of or damage to Your computer that might occur during or as a result of visiting this Web Site.
Accuracy, Timeliness, and Completeness of Information on the Web Site
The City tries to provide accurate, timely, and complete information and resources on the Web Site. We will make an effort to correct any inaccurate, untimely, or incomplete information or resource on the Web Site that is brought to Our attention. However, please understand that:
- We cannot guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, currency or completeness of the information or resources on the Web Site;
- The information and resources available through the Web Site are made available “as is,“ without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and are subject to the terms and conditions stated in this disclaimer; and
- The information provided on the Web Site should not be used as a substitute for legal, accounting, real estate, business, tax, or other professional advice.
In addition, we retain the right to change any information or resources available through the Web Site without prior notice, whether to correct an inaccuracy, or for any other reason.
Email and Electronic Communications with the City
The Web Site provides You with the ability to communicate with the City via email and through electronic communications using the Web Site. Before using email or the Web Site to communicate with the City, You should understand that any communications made by You to the City via email or through the Web Site:
- Do not constitute legal or official notice where federal, state or local laws, rules, or regulations require that Tooele City receive notice of any existing or potential claim or cause of action against it, its departments, agencies, officers, employees, representatives, or agents; and
- Become a “record“ of Tooele City, and will be subject to disclosure and publication under the policies of the City, pursuant to applicable laws governing the records of Tooele City, and as may be required in connection with any applicable law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
Third Party Information on the Web Site
In an attempt to bring You information regarding people, places, companies, and events in and around Tooele City, the Web Site may contain information regarding other products, services, companies, or individuals. Given the variety of information available on and through the Web Site, You should be aware that:
- Reference on the Web Site to any products, services, companies, or individuals, does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Tooele City; and
- The views and opinions expressed on the Web Site do not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of the City.
References or Links to Other Sites
The Web Site may also contain references or links to other web sites. Many of these web sites are not operated by, or affiliated with, the City. Before visiting any of these other web sites, You should be aware that:
- The City will not be responsible for the content or availability of these linked web sites, and
- Your use of these other web sites is at Your own risk;
- A link from the Web Site to another web site does not constitute an endorsement of that web site by Tooele City; and
- The information available on these web sites does not reflect the positions of the City.
All information and resources contained on the Web Site are Copyright Tooele City.
Tooele City reserves all other rights in and to the Web Site, and the information and content made available through the Web Site.
While Tooele City provides the information on the Web Site to the public, we retain copyright on all text, images, and other content available through the Web Site. You may print copies of the information available through the Web Site for Your own personal use, provided that You do not obscure any copyright and other notices displayed in connection with such information on the Web Site. However, You may not use, modify, or distribute the text, graphics, or other content available on the Web Site to others without the express written permission of Tooele City.